A favorite in-room amenity by travel guests worldwide, your guests will enjoy top-quality sound in their hotel room. Engineered in The Netherlands, Dampf technology is hotel-proof that is easy to install, requires zero maintenance, and easy to pair. Trusted by the best hoteliers; loved by guests.
Provide superior sound for your hotel guests.
The Dampf Bluetooth Hub
It is an audio amplifier featuring a Bluetooth Industrial-grade engine with an internal ceramic antenna, pre-amplifier, 40W power amplifier (20W RMS per channel) and a micro-controller.
Bluetooth Amplifier & Receiver
Dampf allows for easy configuration of name and pin-code (pairing protection), volume limitation per channel, and setting the number of Bluetooth users it remembers. Due to the internal controller and its reliability the Dampf unit is a professional alternative to consumer Bluetooth audio speakers and amplifiers.
Stable Bluetooth Connectivity
Dampf allows for easy configuration of name and pin-code (pairing protection), volume limitation per channel, and setting the number of Bluetooth users it remembers.
An additional device like TV, soundbar or tablet can be connected through AUX-in (3.4mm audio jack). A multiplexer switches automatically between Bluetooth and Aux audio. 1-6 speakers can be connected in mono or stereo.
An additional device (i.e. TV or tablet) can be connected through AUX-in (3.5mm audio jack). It allows for easy configuration of name and pairing protection, volume limitation per channel, and setting the number of Bluetooth users it remembers.
1. Connect an external audio device or TV to Dampf via the AUX-in. It automatically switches between Bluetooth and AUX-in, always giving priority to Bluetooth. Dampf AUX-out unit can be used as a pre-amplifier allowing easy pairing via Bluetooth, volume control and name + PIN configuration.
2. Control the maximum volume here. Each channel has its own trimmer. By selecting a maximum limit, you can determine the ideal sound level.
3. Add your Dampf speakers. A wide range of ceiling/in-wall and external speakers can be connected to the Dampf unit. It is advisable to use no more than up to 6 speakers per Dampf unit.
4. Power input. This is all Dampf needs to play your music.
5. Give your speaker a unique name and PIN code by using this RJ45 plug using Dampf’s custom software and renaming-kit. It is just a matter of seconds.
6. The LED indicators show Dampf’s status.
7. Screw holes for attaching the Dampf unit to a surface.
How it works
The four main blocks of the unit work together as follows:
- The Bluetooth module, which is connected to a ceramic antenna, independently looks for Bluetooth devices (i.e. smartphones) and “pairs” with a device (only one at a time) if it fulfils the requirements.
- The resulting audio signal is sent to a pre-amplifier which boosts it and sends it to the power amplifier.
- The power amplifier signal is then sent to the external speakers.
- The controller checks the status of the other modules and will channel the flow as required. Another important element of the in-unit design is the safeguarding of the power quality (not shown in photo) that minimises noise in all modules and allows use of (external) switched power supplies.
- Dimensions: 16.2cm x 6.9cm x 2.2cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 140 grams
- Power supply input: 110-240 VAC, output 12V DC
- 2 x 20W RMS output
- Bluetooth range is about 15m (using the internal ceramic antenna)
- CE certified